REPORTS TO: Warehouse Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verifying that items picked match the item SKU on the pack screen, determining the appropriate size box and packing materials for safe shipping and completing the packing slip.
- This role will also apply the shipping label and send the item to the loading dock.
- This role requires some level of physical demand as the employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs, sit or stand for long periods of time and could be twisting, bending, climbing, lifting, etc.
- These are general statements but reflect the nature of this role.
- Candidate should possess a high school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 months’ work place warehouse experience is a plus.
- They should be able to read and understand verbal and written instructions along with the ability to write simple correspondence.
- They may be required to present information in one on one settings or small group situations.
- They should also possess basic computer skills.
If you are interested in this exciting role please send your resume with contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is available in our warehouse in Shelby, NC.