POSITION: Program Concierge
REPORTS TO: Client Experience Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and process incoming client data to load into appropriate systems, ensure files are consistently formatted and accurate prior to processing.
- Correct any inconsistencies identified in data received prior to processing and forwarding for completion.
- Utilize the scheduling tool to ensure client data is processed within the lead time required by the client.
- Oversee, address and process custom requests by clients as required.
- Process rules based on client requirements and load client data in order to generate documents for client usage.
- Create file mappings for new client files as needed.
- Monitor the schedule client process to include reviewing non response reports and sending reminder letters and emails.
- Identify RUSH orders and process as necessary.
- Process manual orders and resolve cases and tickets.
- Setup and maintain currency and merge rules for customers.
- Process and complete schedule tasks a dictated by the client in a timely manner based on due dates for each task.
- Assign and maintain price class and Currency Rule matrix for customers.
- Process the account setup in atlas, currency rule, and syteline and modify as needed.
- Create and maintain campaigns, eCards, Albums, site options and badges for customers.
- Complete any get data/load data tasks for sftp files as dictated by the schedule.
- Responsible for creating presentation material components.
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Possess 3+ years of customer support or sales support experience.
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and urgency for assigned responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to perform duties in a detailed, organized manner.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and as an active member of a team.
- Be able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Possess judgment and decision-making qualities for situations that go beyond clear, concise guidelines.
- Possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal function of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this job.