Complimentary On-Demand Webcast:
Going The Distance: How Employee Engagement is Transforming the Transportation Industry
Did you know:
- The transportation industry loses $14 billion a year just from employees idling
- Turnover rates in the trucking industry alone is estimated to cost companies $3 billion annually
- The number of truckers killed on the job has risen by 34% over the past decade.
Did you also know that employee engagement could have helped prevent this?
Learn the difference employee engagement can make at your organization by watching our on-demand webcast, "Going the Distance: How Employee Engagement Is Transforming the Transportation Industry." Learn how employee engagement and recognition can make a tremendous impact on one of the world's most dangerous industries.
Our webcast will cover how engagement can:
- Reduced turnover rates
- Decrease driver distractions and save more lives
- How it increases your chances of hiring top talent
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Increase profitability, while decreasing costs
All this plus tactics and strategies you can implement to start improving your employee engagement! View our webcast and start creating a safer work environment for your employees and start increasing the bottom line for your shareholders.
By watching this on-demand webcast, you'll also learn:
- How employee engagement can reduce crashes and fatalities by as much as 70%
- Actions your organization can take to reduce the 90%+ turnover rate in the trucking industry
- Specific steps your company can take to engage transportation workers year round