This June, National Safety Month arrives once again to remind us all of the unwavering importance in creating a Culture of Safety in the workplace. After all, positively overhauling the safety culture within your organization is shown to improve safety performance among your employees – an important point recently echoed by the National Safety Council in advocating for safety culture and effective safety management.Read More >>
A call from your spouse. A message from a friend. An email notification from your gym.
Life’s little distractions add up, and getting sidetracked at work can be an unavoidable annoyance. It’s easy to take for granted the pesky and seemingly unending diversions that distract us during the workday.Read More >>
Today, employee recognition has never been more critical to the success of an organization. With an increasingly diverse and evolving workforce, it can be difficult determining which rewards will have the greatest impact on your employees. The challenges can be frustrating.
The good news is C.A. Short Company is here to help you generate the most significant impact possible.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be announcing some major innovations. Some will be upgrades to our existing products and services, including our award-winning employee engagement, recognition, and safety platform, People Are Everything. Others will be completely new opportunities your organization can use to reward your employees and increase your bottom line.
For today’s article, we’ll focus on two core offerings designed with your changing workforce in mind: an updated and expanded sales incentive program and the inclusion of experiential rewards.Read More >>
- What are Years of Service awards?
- Why is it important to recognize an employee’s work anniversary?
- The benefits of an engaged and recognized workforce
- When should you begin honoring employees for their years of service?
- 15 best practices for offering Years of Service awards
- How do values-based incentive points programs work?
- Benefits of values-based incentive programs
- How a SaaS provider can help
- Next steps
- Chapter 1: What Is Employee Recognition?
- Chapter 2: Why Does Employee Recognition Matter?
- Chapter 3: The Three Levels of a Total Recognition Program
- Chapter 4: 5 Ideas You Can Use to Improve Employee Recognition and Show Your Appreciation
- Chapter 5: Understanding Your Next Steps
- Introduction to Workplace Safety
- Part 1: State of Employee Safety in the American Workforce
- Part 2: What Is the Best Way to Improve Employee Safety in the Workplace?
- Part 3: Offering an OSHA-compliant Safety Incentive Program
- Part 4: Providing Ongoing Safety Training and Education
- Part 5: Improving Employee Engagement and Employee Recognition
- Part 6: Putting it all Together
Topics: OSHA Compliant Safety Incentives
Are you looking to create the safest possible workplace for your employees? You’re not alone. We’ve spoken with thousands of companies that are seeking the same results. To get there, it will likely require a different path than you’ve tried in the past. So while the following tips will help you get there, they will require you to often think outside of the “safety” box.Read More >>
Can a safety incentive program be OSHA®-compliant? If so, how can my company ensure these standards are met? What type of safety program is right for my business?
We hear these questions a lot because there’s a great deal of misinformation surrounding these topics. Today, we aim to clear up that confusion.Read More >>
For an agency that has been moving at a near-record pace this year, July and August proved to be exceptionally active months for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA®). Recently, an OSHA official gave a long-awaited update regarding the processing of Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP) applications. The agency announced it’s delaying the compliance date for certain provisions of its general industry beryllium standard. And finally, the administration released comprehensive FAQs and training videos on their 2016 silica rule.
Let’s dive in.Read More >>
We are surrounded by machines.
I’m using one to write this article. Before I finish, my watch will alert me that it’s time to stand. I will likely hear Aurora – the tone my smartphone plays when I receive a new email – more than a dozen times.Read More >>