Read More >>
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last five to ten years, you’ve been hearing the terms “employee recognition platform” and “employee recognition software” pretty much all over the place. The realization that employee recognition and encouragement is a vital part of success in retention and recruitment has taken over the world of human resource management. But what exactly is all the buzz about?Read More >>
Here are some creative and low-cost ways to recognize your high-performers and encourage a positive and supportive organizational culture.
1) Just say thank youRead More >>
How important is it to regularly and consistently recognize and encourage your employees?
The statistics tell us it’s extremely important and we all know the numbers don’t have an agenda here. The good news is that employee engagement seems to be on the rise in the US, as companies begin to take more seriously the need to regularly appreciate and reward their employees. If we look at sources like Forbes.com, Gallup polls, and articles, and the Harvard Business review-- the numbers all say the same things: employee recognition affects your bottom line and companies who don’t put a high priority on employee recognition are going to miss out on the benefits to job performance, job satisfaction, and recruitment/retention.Read More >>
If you are looking for the One Best Way to recognize your employees, may I gently suggest that you are missing the point? There is no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all approach that meets the needs of every organization. Nor should there be! Individualization and a custom approach is vitally important, and a personal touch proves the sincerity of the initiator. I’m not just talking about the name on the plaque or the color of the car, either. You want quality, you want meaningful and significant. Right? But how to provide that personal touch? Let’s take a few moments and examine the basics of great recognition. Spoiler alert: there’s more than one!Read More >>
More than 80 years ago, C.A. Short Company decided that we would do things differently. At a time when employers were demanding more and more from their employees while offering them less and less, we believed there was a better way.Read More >>
Show Employees They Are Valued
When two of the most respected names in employee engagement and recognition join forces, you can expect big things. And that’s exactly what our clients will receive from our partnership with performance-improvement firm Peerless Performance. We’re excited to announce our game-changing joint offering: Next Generation Incentives.Read More >>
- What are Years of Service awards?
- Why is it important to recognize an employee’s work anniversary?
- The benefits of an engaged and recognized workforce
- When should you begin honoring employees for their years of service?
- 15 best practices for offering Years of Service awards
- How do values-based incentive points programs work?
- Benefits of values-based incentive programs
- How a SaaS provider can help
- Next steps
- Chapter 1: What Is Employee Recognition?
- Chapter 2: Why Does Employee Recognition Matter?
- Chapter 3: The Three Levels of a Total Recognition Program
- Chapter 4: 5 Ideas You Can Use to Improve Employee Recognition and Show Your Appreciation
- Chapter 5: Understanding Your Next Steps