It’s possible to become so wrapped up in tradition, we can forget why it is we’re doing something. When that happens, we run the risk of simply “going through the motions.” Sadly, this occurs far too often when it comes to honoring employees for their loyalty and commitment.Read More >>
- What are Years of Service awards?
- Why is it important to recognize an employee’s work anniversary?
- The benefits of an engaged and recognized workforce
- When should you begin honoring employees for their years of service?
- 15 best practices for offering Years of Service awards
- How do values-based incentive points programs work?
- Benefits of values-based incentive programs
- How a SaaS provider can help
- Next steps
This article is dedicated to Buford Ellis, whose dedication and commitment to C.A. Short Company has inspired us for more than 60 years. You’ve made us better employees, better managers, and better friends. May your retirement be filled with the same love you showed all of us.
YOS awards have been a mainstay in the business world for decades. However, a rapidly changing workforce has altered how we must approach them. What worked 30, 20, or even 10 years ago is no longer enough.
That’s why C.A. Short Company is proud to share with you these 10 best practices for offering Years of Service awards in 2018.Read More >>
Can you name your company’s greatest asset?
I’ll give you a hint. It’s not your streamlined processes, your patented intellectual property, or even the superior products you produce – it’s your employees.Read More >>
Your company gets it. You know your employees are the lifeblood of your organization; you understand how important it is to reward them for their hard work; and you realize just how critical it is to recognize your team for their years of service.
But when it comes to throwing a great service award banquet that makes a lasting impact, you could use a little help. Good news, C.A. Short Company has you covered with three ideas that are sure to be big hits!Read More >>