When employees feel appreciated, they deliver top results.
Learn the secrets to building an Amazing Years of Service Program
A strategic Years of Service Program should be designed around an organization's culture and budget, not forced into a one-size-fits-all mold. A Years of Service Program should be about creating the "WOW Factor" for employees while aiming to increase employee engagement.
Does Your Years of Service Program Deliver Results? Does your YOS program:
- Inspire conversations and dialogue between leaders, managers and employees
- Gather data on what topics and concerns are most relevant to your people
- Provide a daily live pulse on your engagement
- Stimulate peer to peer recognition
- Analyze manager activity & participation
- Encourage manager appreciation with unlimited templates for ease of recognizing
- Reduce administrative tasks
- Guarantee budgets every month
- Motivate employees to “skill up” by offering training tools
- Move employees to share feedback with you on important topics/concerns
- Generate sincere appreciation with high value items
If you answered “yes” to all of the questions within our complimentary checklist, Designing an Employee Service Award Program, will be a refresher for you. If you cannot answer yes to all 11 questions, this checklist will start you in the right direction. Anyone who downloads our checklist will also receive actionable ideas on how to improve each of the above specified areas. Don’t wait until a valued employee leaves, or miss out on that top recruit before you've had an opportunity to implement these great ideas. Contact us today!
In this FREE Checklist, you will also learn:
- How to create a service award program that is built on the 5 Elements of Recognition
- Essential elements your service award program must have to be successful
- The 7 New Rules for Employee Engagement and the role they should play in your company's employee service award program.