Employee engagement is as personal to your employees as it is to your organization.
People are not engaged in programs, they are engaged in other people.
Creating a strong corporate culture and increasing employee engagement is about fostering that individualism and making it a part of your brand.
By recognizing your employees for that brand loyalty and for living your organization’s vision, you are not just measuring engagement, but growing it.
- Identify what you want to recognize your employees for and assign a point value to each behavior.
- Find and use a customized, branded recognition platform that allows your employees to redeem points, send eCards & social recognition, take surveys & quizzes, send peer-to-peer recognition, & measure achievements.
- Start recognizing your employees for achieved behavior. Points should be awarded based on your predetermined program rules. Points can be awarded automatically to individuals, departments, teams, or locations on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, or annual basis. Points can also be given via the administration platform, Peer-2-Peer, eCards, or Instant Award Cards.
- Employees start earning points and redeeming for name brand awards via their online recognition website.
This checklist is designed to help build a holistic employee engagement program that aligns with your organization’s vision, values, and culture. By incorporating a strategic framework into your recognition planning process that includes assessment, strategy, implementation, and review, your organization is guaranteed a successful employee
recognition program that provides increased employee engagement and return on investment.
10 Questions to Ask Your Recognition Partner
Does Your Employee Recognition Platform....
- Link to business strategy and align with organizational culture?
- Have defined procedures and documentation?
- Include clear objectives and goals?
- Have a system in place that allows for continuous improvement and measurement?
- Provide value-add communication tools?
- Allow for separate department budgets?
- Have the flexibility to add new programs or campaigns on-demand?
- Offer ad-hoc reporting options?
- Provide real-time dashboard, reporting, and updating capabilities?
- Include the three-dimensional descriptors of recognition: formal, informal. and day-to-day?
Three Components of a Successful Reconition Strategy
We believe that communicating goals is the most important aspect of a successful recognition strategy.
We provide powerful communication tools such as a branded online recognition website, custom surveys & quizzes, eCards, social recognition, point statements, mobile apps, and more.
Through the use of our administration and reporting tool, you have access to a powerful platform that can be customized to your needs. Our online reporting platform allows administrators to update employee information, run & export activity reports, create surveys & quizzes, view dashboards, and much more.
3. Recognition Platform
C.A. Short Company understands the need for dynamic and powerful technology to maintain multiple corporate programs in a single integrated platform. In order to address the needs of our customers, Software as a Service (SaaS) has been developed that allows organizations the flexibility to implement, manage, monitor, and measure multiple employee recognition programs each with individual rules, budgets, and redemption requirements all within a single platform.
This flexibility helps align the recognition program based on the outcome and goals of the overall engagement strategy.
Do You Need Help Designing Your Recognition Program?
C.A. Short Company's employee recognition programs, including service anniversary awards are designed to help companies reduce employee turnover and absenteeism, increase employee engagement, productivity, and safety performance.
Interested in learning more? Contact us or schedule a complimentary consultation!